View and apply for the latest career opportunities with SMILE Counselling
Part-time, Monday to Friday (20 hours)
Salary – £12 per hour
Fixed term – 1 year with extension subject to funding
Please note that this role is part of the Employer Recruitment Incentive.
What would you be doing?
Your role would see you working closely with our Training Co-ordinator and you would be responsible for ensuring that all our administrative processes are managed efficiently and effectively for our Training Division. Your day-to-day duties would include;
- Supporting the smooth running of the S.M.I.L.E Training Division, creating opportunities for continuous improvement in all areas of business administration and financial support
- Be the face and voice of S.M.I.L.E Training for our students whether in person, over the phone or email, helping them feel welcome, comfortable, and signposting when necessary
- Build and maintain excellent relationships across the team, with key stakeholders (including S.M.I.L.E volunteers and supporters), community members, suppliers, and corporate partners
- Supporting the data management processes, ensuring accurate and secure databases. for the training division.
- Processing and interpreting our evaluation and feedback forms and turning the insight into clear management reports
- Support training events coordination/delivery and training related meeting organisation, including preparing papers and minute-taking
- Supporting the Marketing and Social Media strategy, creating content in line with our plans, ensuring all contacts are answered and building relationships with venues and customers
- Supporting our trainers and students by creating onboarding packs and plans for their courses
- Other training related duties as required
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Fixed office hours with the opportunity for TOIL
- Generous Annual leave
- Company pension plan OF 6% employer contribution
- 20% off all West Lothian Leisure memberships as S.M.I.L.E Staff
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A chance to be part of a vision that will be instrumental in implementing change in mental health for young people
What are we looking for?
We would like someone who has previous administrative, experience, ideally in a similar role and are looking for them to be able to demonstrate to a high level:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, efficiently prioritising a varied workload
- Diary management and stakeholder engagement
- Experience of using a range of digital tools and systems to manage data and improve efficiency. We also ask that you are a competent user of the MS Office Suite, as well as file sharing software SharePoint.
- Experience of coordinating a range of meetings and events,
- A good understanding of mental health issues and working with young people
- Experience of working in an office environment, providing professional administration and support to a wide team
- Outstanding communication skills across a diverse staff and client range
- Proactive in approach and deeply passionate about continuous improvements in how we work
Click here to find out more about the criteria for this postion.
All applications must be made through Invest West Lothian website, use link below.